Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Inner Light - SOLD


Last week was hectic but in a GOOD way. I was told on Tuesday that I could join the roster of artists at the John Deaux Gallery in Pueblo, Colorado and that I would be featured as a new artist at the Friday night Art Walk. That meant I had to get paintings to the gallery by Thursday. Panic! I also had three paintings juried into the 10th annual Sunny Vista art show in Colorado Springs on Tuesday. This show is a fundraiser for the Sunny Vista Living Center. The Old Colorado City Art Walk was Friday night too which includes the Hunter-Wolff Gallery where I have several paintings. On Friday night my wonderful husband drove me to Colorado Springs so I could be at Hunter-Wolff Gallery for Art Walk and then back to Pueblo so that I could be at the John Deaux Gallery. This pastel painting sold that night at the John Deaux Gallery. And three paintings sold at Hunter-Wolff! 


No comments:

Post a Comment